I want to post a throwback photo but I’m an anon ㅠㅠ
- Virgin: Give a description of the person you want to lose (or have lost) your virginity to.
- Disney: Which Disney character are you most like?
- Future: Do you think you'd feel better if you know what's going to happen to you later in your life?
- iTunes: Top 10 favorite songs?
- Turn: Who's someone you wish you didn't (have to) say goodbye to?
- Tattoo: What tattoos do you want or have, and what's the story behind them?
- Skirt: If you could learn any dance style, which would it be?
- Cinema: List of movies that have changed your life or your way of thinking.
- Post: If an apocalypse were to happen, what do you think the situation would be?
- Years: Tell us a story from when you were in high (or middle) school.
- Vinyl: Top 3 favorite albums?
- Blog: What's something you've learned from having your blog?
golden--pineapple asked: i love that blue nail polish you're wearing - details on where/how i can buy it?
I don’t know the brand. I got my nails done at the red cat nail place near gangnam station. Sorry I can’t be more help!!!
littlegoldseoul asked: Dory~
1. My dad once told me that I remind him of his mother because I am patient and always offer good advice.
2. My mom told me that people who love me will understand my silence and lack of desire to be around many people. Most people who meet me for the first time think I’m rude because I don’t talk much, but it’s just the way I am. Literally every close friend I have told me they were either scared of me or thought I was a bitch before they got to know me. My Korean teacher in uni even told me this on the last day of class.
3. Hmmm a bad thing someone has told me that I can’t forget. I was told by an ex that I lack empathy for others. I know now that’s not true, but I still think of it often.
bangingkboys asked: "a real teacher who uses the terms 'butt hurt' and 'swag'". True epicness right here ladies and gentleman! Hahaha! Lovesit
I’m an epic non-teacher. What can I say?
- Aurora: Story of your first kiss
- Rapunzel: 5 things from your bucket list
- Dory: Something someone has told you that you can't forget (two good things and one bad)
- Pocahontas: Something new you taught someone.
- Mulan: Do you trust your gut feeling? What happened.
- Jasmine: The story of when you had to really trust someone. Was it easy?
- Belle: Is there someone you are close who no one else likes? What's the story?
- Ariel: Where do you think you belong, and why?
- Flounder: Something that surprised you and frightened you.
- Eric: Have you ever helped a stranger? What happened.
- Aladdin: A sacrifice you made for someone.
- Tiana: A time you tried the hardest for something.
- Boo: A childhood hero.
- Cruella: Something you really want but you aren't allowed to have.
- Seven Dwarfs: 7 things you like in the people around you.
- Kronk: What you are best at in the kitchen?
- Simba: Something a parent has taught you.
- Cinderella: "A dream is a wish your heart makes" What's that for you?
- Nemo: Your bravest moment.
- Terk: Are you a big brother/sister figure to anyone?
- Buzz: Your favourite fantasy world (aka Harry Potter, Star Wars), if any.
- Alice: Done drugs?
- Peter Pan: Something from your childhood that you still love.